Our client, a sizable Electronics manufacturing services (EMS) manufacturer with more than 7,000 staff, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Based in HK, lead the HK and PRC purchasing departments (30+ members)
- Formulate the purchasing strategy plans
- Provide suggestions of cost impact and mitigation, analyze possibilities for cost reduction.
- Develop new/strategic vendors and lead vendor negotiation and optimization activities
- Drive, track and measure cost saving activities
- Evaluate suppliers’ performance (scorecard) ensuring cost, quality and supply chain excellence.
- Degree or above in business administration / engineering or related field
- Progressive experience in supply chain and manufacturing
- 10 – 15 years solid hands on experience from Electronic Manufacturing Services companies
- Demonstrated people management and effective communication skills
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Merchandising, Purchasing, Sourcing|