- Lead a purchasing team to manage the performance and compliance to policy and procedure.
- Monitor the vendor’s performance to ensure the fulfillment of safety, quality, pricing, delivery schedules, commercial terms, and other requirements
- Manage vendor selection and evaluation, and improvement initiatives.
- Analyze the updated market information and price trend in regular basis.
- Develop and drive the strategic programs such as cost saving initiative, continuous improvement projects and monitor the execution and goals achievements.
- Provide quick response and implement effective plans and solutions to meet the emerging needs
- Maintain relationship with target suppliers, and industry practitioners
- Perform ad hoc assignment
- Diploma or above in Supply Chain related disciplines.
- Over 8 years experience gained from Garment company
- Solid experience in material sourcing of foam pad, seamless, textiles and bonding
- Strong people management skill and influencing skill.
- Excellent analytical, communication & negotiation skills.
- Result-oriented, team player
- Good command of written and spoken English, and Chinese/Mandarin.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Merchandising, Purchasing, Sourcing|