- PPAP review and approve supplier for production.
- Audit supplier Quality system for compliance with ISO 9001.
- Assigned engineers conduct OQC inspections at supplier factory and release good for shipment.
- Instructing supplier improvement for process and products.
- Handle with overseas colleague enquiries and complaints.
- Draft 8D reports, root causes analysis, 5 why and Ishikawa (fishbone) analysis and CAPA follow up.
- DFMEA, DFA, DFM and PFMEA verification.
- Process varication and whole set of quality documents verification (APQP document: PFMEA, Control plan, SPC, MSA. WIs. Audit plan)
- Degree or above in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 6 years relevant experience in manufacturing of consumer electronic with at least 2 years in managerial level
- Solid experience in managing quality issues and product testing
- Good communication and supervisory skill
- Meticulous, cost-conscientious, initiative with good analytical and problem solving skill
- Good english, good in mandarin
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Engineering, QA/QC, Compliance|