Our client is a trading company and they are looking for caliber candidates to apply their position:
- 5 year in QC/ Production in fine jewellery, precious Jewellery, as Gold, Silver , diamonds and natural stones.
- Follow up the QA – QC operations to ensure the compliance of the corporate
- about the quality, lab testing, labelling, packaging, .., standards.
- Provide support to our QC teams and to the suppliers by regularly update them
- regarding the standard procedure and the quality feedback from our customers.
- Liaise with the R&D team and the vendors for quality analysis and improvement
- and resolution of problems during the production process, with eventually give
- them suggestions about how to improve the products construction / materials.
- Work tasks include visiting the factories located in China (most of them
- near the Panyu area), the control of the in-line process, the inspection
- of the final products and/or to coordinate the QC team (it depends on the
- qty and which items). With sometimes travel to Hong Kong, could be
- also to India, Vietnam, Thailand, …
- The detailed knowledge of the production processes of the jewellery in precious
- materials, i.e. the gold casting , the composition of the metals, the diamonds
- grade, the QC laboratory tests,… will be considered in the evaluation.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Engineering, QA/QC, Compliance|