Posted 4 months ago
- l Attend buying trip with merchandising team to provide technical comment.
- l Conduct a on-site internal technical audit and social compliance audit with factory
- l Work alongside with merchandiser and fitting technician from tech pack stage until final pre-production are finalize and approved.
- l Carry out risk accessment and conduct in-house testing.
- l Capacity planning and critical path monitoring to ensure delivery are on track.
- l Pre-production sample checking in terms of technical, workmanship and design review.
- l Conduct a pre-production meeting together with fitting and factory before production start.
- l Review final inspection report for shipment release.
- Monitoring supplier performance periodically by reviewing inspection result
Experience & skills:
• Experience of quality assurance in Lingerie
• • Strong communication
• Works independently and thrive in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrate passion for the product and actively contributes to the success of both the department and the company
1-2 years working experience in QA in Garment / Fabric / Home Textile / Softlines in Trading or Buying office
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||QA/QC, Compliance|