Posted 6 months ago
- Lab test report and report review.
- Lab-dip approval.
- Pre-production sample review and approval.
- Technical advice of the sample development and bulk production.
- Experience & skills:
- • 1-2 years working experience in QA or qa coordinator in Garment / Fabric / Home Textile / Softlines in Trading or Buying office or factory
- • Demonstrate passion for the product and actively contributes to the success of both the department and the company
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||QA/QC, Compliance|