Consumer Electronic Trading, Factory
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the supplier quality program, ensuring that our suppliers and the incoming materials meet the quality standards and comply with our company’s requirements
- Developing and implementing strategies to optimize supplier performance thru supplier audits, visits and training, and enhance overall product quality throughout our supply chain and working closely with Quality, Engineering, Purchasing and Plant Manufacturing teams to ensure satisfactory quality standards of suppliers.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electronic, Material, Quality Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 5 years relevant experience in supplier quality in factory
- Sound knowledge of quality management systems & methodologies including ISO9001 and other quality management standards
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills with good communication and interpersonal skills
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Engineering, QA/QC, Compliance|