- Perform full spectrum of quality role independently in Hong Kong office
- Job summary : work independently for QA role in HK office, monitor QC team in China
- Provide technical support to merchandising team to ensure products comply with all necessary requirements.
- Liaise with testing laboratories when required
- Provide product quality analysis base on market/consumer’s feedback. Conduct root cause investigation.
- Conducts factory inspections; assess, evaluate and improves manufacturing facilities’ quality management.
- Monitor China QC team to coordinate production QC inspections and monitor results. Liaise with vendors and inspectors to optimize efficiency.
- Develop QC inspection specifications and procedures and oversee its’ implementation at manufacturing facilities.
- Degree holder
- Minimum 5 years experience in quality related
- Experience in consumer goods like household, kitchenware or tableware items is highly prefer
- Occasional China trip when free HK/China border
- Proficient in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- More solid experience will be considered as Quality Control Manager.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||QA/QC, Compliance|