Posted 7 months ago
Headquartered in US, our client is a sizable provider of parts used in fields of medicine, automotive, consumer electronics, enterprise hardware, aerospace, military, alternative energy etc., with 15+ manufacturers in US, Europe and Asia. It is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Work with facilities/ outside vendor to take corrective/ preventive action immediately regarding to the external/internal quality issue.
- Handle/Response to customer’s complaint for Soft/ Hard quality issue.
- Collect data/information from clients regarding to the quality compliant if needed.
- Prepare the Analysis Report/ 8D Report to the customer in order to solve the problem.
- Arrange outsourcing to provide calibration service for our scale & inspection tools
- Provide technical support to the customer for the customer’s concerns or inquries.
- Provide guideline to inspector for incoming inspection/ for stock containment action in order to reduce the impact to the customer.
- 1. Diploma/ above in engineering.
- 2. Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- 3. Good PC skills
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||QA/QC, Compliance|