Owned by a corporation listed in London and Singapore, our client is a logistics service provider with hi-end infrastructure and facilities. It is searching candidates for this post:
-bonus, medical, 12AL, life insurance, etc.
- Develop quality measurement standards and evaluate quality performance;
- Provide quality training to various level of employees;
- Establish, document and implement company logistics / warehouse quality systems ;
- Initiate, manage and supervise quality improvement and environmental programs;
- Assist in developing work procedures to ensure compliance to quality standards including ISO, TAPA, C-TPAT etc.;
- Liaise with external auditors, customer quality managers, consultants and regulatory bodies.
- Degree holder, preferably in engineering or science;
- Min 3-5 years experience in quality system implementation, process development and implementation within warehousing, logistics and/or manufacturing environments;
- Solid experience in leading project based work force;
- Good knowledge in TQM, ISO, TAPA, C-TPAT etc.;
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||QA/QC, Compliance|