Responsibilities:1. Order Management
- Order Consolidations and Analysis
- Order confirmation with suppliers and provide delivery schedule to customers.
- Monitor the production status, communicate with suppliers on progress to make sure orders delivery on time.
- Create Sales Orders, Purchase Orders and Invoices.
2. Samples Management
- Distribute new samples to customers and charge back.
- Checking sample invoices.
- Maintenance of samples record.
- Organize Off-season samples.
3. Logistic Coordination
- Follow up on packing list and shipping documents
- Liaise with customers appointed logistics service providers to co-ordinate delivery of product on timely basis.
4. Provide supporting service to customers by coordinating with Sourcing Team or Suppliers.
- Diploma/Higher diploma or above
- At least 1-2 related experience with basic shipping knowledge
- With knowledge of using SAP is an advantage
- Good Excel skill (Vlookup & Pivot Table) to sorting data
- Good in English and Mandarin
- Good time management, organization skill and detail minded
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement, Sales & Marketing|