- To perform yearly Block Space Agreement, to implement a business plan and prepare related documentation in alignment with company sales target.
- Be responsible for monitoring and organizing sales activities within the territory, manage the existing accounts and develop good customer relationship.
- Conduct market research to identify potential business opportunities to cope with company growth and revenue optimization.
- Ensure all sales activities are followed the company policies, procedure and in compliance.
- Perform various sales administrative tasks and coordinate with accounts department on all sales related payment receivable.
- Work closely with our reservation team to ensure all cargoes are processed smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Sales Manager.
- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience in air cargo or air forwarder
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese, and able to speak fluent English and Cantonese
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, a good team player and work independently
- Proficiency in PC application
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement, Sales & Marketing|