- Maintain good relationship with clients and provide excellent customer services to clients to increase business profitability.
- Develop new business with existing clients
- Answering and dealing with general telephone and e-mail requests from external customers and internal offices/agents.
- Manage special requests from the customer for increased and enhanced levels of service or monitoring of shipment progress.
- Visit client to follow up account status
- To build and maintain strong relationships with all internal departments and work as part of a team.
- Contributing to development and implementation of global and regional regulatory functions for clinical trial supplies.
- The ability to evaluate and understand the process for the distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies from the approval to ship process to final delivery.
- Proactively track and trace shipments, monitoring all inbound and outbound shipments on daily basis to ensure that shipments are delivered within agreed time frames delegating as and monitoring activity as necessary.
- Degree Holder in any disciplines
- With 4-6 years or above experience in account services or sales related role
- Experience in courier or freight industry is an advantage
- With International Logistics knowledge is prefer
- Knowledge of different temperature requirements for the transportation of shipments is an assets
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and prioritization skills essential.
- Excellent team work skills.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement, Retailing, Sales & Marketing|