- Responsible for day-to-day accounting functions AR & AP, including issuing of cheques, data entry, bank reconciliations.
- To be responsible for daily cash sales checking, pretty cash weekly bank-in & monthly bank reconciliation.
- Reimbursement of Petty Cash and review and verify staff claim.
- Handling inquiries, paperwork and system processing from department colleagues
- Attention to detail and accuracy, able to meet deadlines.
- Higher Diploma in Accounting or LCCI 2nd level.
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- 2 – 5 years of accounting experiences.
- Good PC knowledge e.g., MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Well-organized, independent, proactive with good interpersonal skills.
- Good team player with ability to work Independently
- Immediate availability is preferred.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Admin & HR, Clerk|