Our client, a listed corporation in U.S. (NSQA) with its headquarter in California, provides solutions for famous electronics products providers with over 1,000 staff globally.
Benefit: 5-day work, Double Pay, Performance Bonus, stock option, etc.
Employment: permanent job and our client will directly employ the candidate
• Be the interface between the customer and R&D
• Solve technical issues faced by the customers independently
• Manage customers’ projects
• Develop and maintain drivers running on embedded system devices
• Automate customer support team tools and processes
• Degree holder in Electronics Engineering
•Good embedded Hardware design, schematics, layout and debugging skills
•Knowledge on audio tuning, measurement (echo cancelation, EQU tuning, DRC tuning)
• Knowledge of C coding and Python script is an advantage
• Quick learner, team player and self-motivated
• Fluent English and good Mandarin level
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)