Our client is a listed corporation (Nasdaq). It provides electronic products and is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Benefit: 5 Day work, Double Pay, Bank Holiday, Medical
- Qualification and development of suppliers together with the engineering specialist departments.
- Negotiation with supplier contracts.
- Strategic development of electronics components and platform.
- Monitoring and analysis of international electronics markets and early recognition of trends and fields of action.
- Systematic analysis and implementation of savings potentials.
- Work with New Product Introduction (NPI) teams to ensure sourcing decisions achieve overall commodity objectives and all parts for prototype builds are available in advance.
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering or a similar field.
- At least five years’ experience in supply chain or commodity management.
- High proficiency in both English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
- Expert at negotiation skills with suppliers for terms, conditions, lead-time and cost down.
- Good component and product knowledge with proven record in handling electronics OEM/ODM projects in areas of sourcing, supplier selection and certification, procurement and supplier performance management.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)