Our client is a health products company and they are looking for caliber candidates to apply this position:
- Responsible for a full spectrum of promotion on different platforms, including digital and traditional media platforms
- Responsible for managing the assigned product portfolio, including operation, budget, marketing, and performance monitoring
- Formulate and execute digital marketing strategies (including but not limited to website, social media, SEM, SEO, EDM, display advertising)
- Develop, plan, execute and track social media platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Google, Instagram, etc.);
- Content management and copywriting
- KOLs communication and coordination
- Support any ad hoc project.
- Degree holder in Degree in marketing & business-related discipline
- Min 5 years or above working experiences in the field of digital media, with proven records in achieving results is definitely an asset
- Knowledge in Facebook management and advertising is a must
- Solid experience in terms of Online solution and execution
- Knowledge in Google AdWords and Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Comprehensive knowledge in digital performance analytics & A/B testing and experience in managing multiple digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc. is a definite advantage
- Background in a social media agency, experience in the health/beauty industry or FMCG is an advantage
- Good Chinese copywriting is a definite advantage
- Mature and pleasant personality with good communication skills.
- Hard-working, able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||E-commerce, Digital Marketing|