- Support the new product design and development process, technical sourcing and testing;
- Be innovative to support and form product definition, development and the coordination of the electronics hardware design and software logic;
- Prepare Schematics and PCB layouts, engineering prototypes and/or testing specifications as per the projects required;
- Coordinate with the mechanical engineering team throughout the product development and production process;
- Participate in the pilot run and engineering production to ensure the product is successful & keep at sustainable production level;
- Monitor and ensure the products quality meets the industry standards, safety and/or other specific requirements;
- Degree holder and major in Electronic engineer or related engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in Electronic Engineer in toy Or home appliance or audio
- Good communication skills including fluently spoken English and Putonghua.
more experience will consider senior post
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)