Posted 4 weeks ago
Our client is a listed company in HK stock market. They are looking for caliber candidates to apply their position:
- Responsible for all rounded Human Resources functions for HK, PRC and Sout East Asia offices including recruitment, C&B, employee relations, etc.
- Responsible for payroll, MPF, taxation, new staff on/ off boarding processes and insurance matters, etc.
- Support the Admin. Officer on all-round office management including but not limited to manage office supplies, equipment maintenance, facilities/ asset management, procurement, vendor management, etc.
- Maintain HRIS database and support the new HRIS implementation.
- Update HR reports
- Organize company events and seasonal benefits for staffs.
- Perform duties as assigned by the department head.
- Diploma or above in HR Management or relevant disciplines.
- 5 years or above in HR & Admin. operation
- Candidate with experience in PRC and South East Asia is an advantage.
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance and PRC Labour Laws.
- Well organized, detail-minded with strong sense of responsibilities.
- Self-motivated, independent, good team player and able to work under pressure .
- Able to work under a fast pace and dynamic environment.
- Good coordination, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good PC knowledge in Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Good written in Chinese and English, fluent Putonghua.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|