Headquartered in Northern Europe, our client is a retailer with 100+ stores in Europe. Its HK office is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Benefits: Bonus, 9:00am- 6:00pm, 15 AL, 5-day, medical, etc
- l Define new infrastructure systems (Asia Pacific) commonly with the Group IT following standards.
- l Responsible for assuring business users that desktop support are provided efficiently and timely.
- l Provide on-site or remote access diagnosis and resolution of computer hardware and software problems..
- l Develop and document strategies for support process improvement, and contribute to the change management process.
- l Manage IT assets in Asia offices.
- l Provide ad-hoc non-office hours support if required.
- l Implement, support, monitor and maintain infrastructure (both hardware and software) and services in data center and all Asia sites.
- l Design and implement procedures and technologies to deploy system upgrades, maintenance fixes, and vendor-supplied patches.
- l Conduct infrastructure capacity and performance analysis across multiple platforms and suggest improvement.
- l Relevant experience in IT infrastructure and operations support to overseas offices.
- l Experience in technical analysis, implementation, configuration, and upgrading of network infrastructure consisting of LAN/WAN equipment, switches, routers, wireless infrastructure, HP server and storage infrastructure.
- l Experience in Microsoft Server technology and infrastructure platforms including Windows server operating systems, messaging (Exchange), database (SQL), SharePoint administration, web proxy, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, IM (Skype for business) and Remote Desktop Services.
- l Knowledge in system patch deployment, WatchGuard, Symantec, SAN, VMware, vSAN or HCI solution.
- l Knowledge in ITIL and ITSM methodology and implementation.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|