- Degree / Diploma Holder in interior design, architecture, or related disciplines.
- 1-5 years or above relevant working experience in show-flat, commercial and residential clients.
- Solid experience in handling clients and projects from the design stage to job completion.
- Strong project management skills, handling full set presentation, drawings, and specifications for B2B clients with technical background to support design. Commercial background is a plus.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Photoshop, Illustration, and MS office. Enscape is a plus.
- Less experience will be considered as an Interior Designer / Assistant Interior Designer
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)