- Bachelor Degree of Interior Design or related disciplines
- 2-8 years relevant working experience preferably in Commercial Projects particularly in workplace interiors
- Strong experience in space planning / conceptual design / sketching / technical coordination and drawing production
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, and other 3D computer design program
- Less working experience will be considered as Assistant Interior Designer
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)