Our client is an all-round IT solutions provider with offices in HK, Australia and Shanghai. It is looking for talents:
Benefits: perm., directly employed by our client, bonus, 5-days, Medical, etc.
- Responsible for systems/technical support and administration on network, application systems, server, etc.
- Implementation and support IT Infrastructure
- Provide Level 3 support for incidents and problem resolution
- Interact with other team members and other teams to progress projects and incidents
- University degree IT / Engineering or equivalent
- Understanding of networking concepts: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching/Firewall
- Experience working with Cisco Firewall/switches
- 4 – 7 years’ relevant experience in technical support and administration for All Windows platforms including Microsoft Windows 8/10, Microsoft Office 2016/2013, Windows Server 2016/2012 (Active Directory Administration / Group Policy), Microsoft Exchange Server
- Experience with virtualisation software e.g. VMWare
- Certificate Holders of CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or MCSE is a plus
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|