Our client is one of the top 5 logistic companies in the world with 20,000+ staff worldwide. Its logistics center is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Benefit: 5 Day work, Double Pay, Bonus, Insurance, Medical, Dental, 15AL
- Manage logistics system including preventive, corrective, and emergency for sorters, singulator, splitter, belt conveyors, cargo hoists, Z-loader, scissors lifts, ball deck & six-sided barcode scanners.
- Manage the MHS projects for system enhancement, equipment modification, and safety improvement.
- Manipulate the Engineering Management System (EMS) to supervise the maintenance work orders, control & monitor spare parts inventory and usage.
- Assist in developing engineering procedures, project specification, equipment specification, and technical training material and maintenance contract.
- Inspect and ensure the quality and workmanship for logistics system
- Supervise the logistics system installation progress and assist to conduct the SAT (Site Acceptance Test).
- Set up the control room, workshop, storeroom, and storage areas.
- Get ready the tools, spare parts, and equipment for maintenance.
- Design the shift roster and form a maintenance team including the MHS installation vendor and local support vendors.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Solid hands-on experience of 5 years in installation and maintenance of Material Handling System, Baggage Handling System, Sorting and Conveyer System or similar automated system and 3 years working experience in supervisory level.
- Registered Electrical Worker holding a Grade A certificate or above is preferred.
- Team player with good organization, effective communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good in both spoken and written English & Chinese.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)