Headquartered in the US, our client is a hi-end electronic engineering corporation. Employing more than 10,000 staff globally, it is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- l Responsible for all mechanical related tasks in HK
- l Leading a team of mechanical engineers and Mechanical Engineering team
- l Support and provide deliverables throughout the design standardization, RFQ & Platform development
- l Responsible for supporting all mechanical related activities / deliverables in NPI development starting from Proto to PVT.
- l Support/provide deliverables to Principal engineer / team manager in standardization development.
- l Bachelor Degree or above in Mechanical Engineering or related
- l 5 years or above related working experience
- l Knowledge in metal / plastic parts design for high power supply / tooling / manufacturing will be in advantage
- l Design for Manufacturing experience and able to use data to drive for design/decision
- l Airflow/Thermal management of power supply cooling
- l Proficiency in CAD tools
- l Good written/spoken mandarin/English and strong communication skill to handle communication with internal and external parties
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)