- Base on tag-on collections, support/assist on product strategy and concepts with Manager and share with both internal colleagues and distributors.
- Monitor our product performance and provide qualitative and quantitative feedbacks to management.
- Identify opportunities and drive change and process improvement in areas such as product assortment, color, fabrics, block, size, Spec etc.
- Monitor consumer and retailer trends to advise on product opportunities on a seasonal basis.
- Analyze competitive products (construction and content) and make recommendations on what can do if counter action is necessary.
- Partner with sourcing team and distributors to work out SMU to fill the product gap. (this is the key)
- Coordinate and follow up design, lap dip, tech pack and reference samples with designers, distributors and sourcing team for SMU.
- Handle distributors’ enquiry on products information, packaging, maintenance issues etc.
- Work closely with sourcing team to get infos of Spec, Size, WCL, samples etc. to provide to distributors before goods delivery.
- Work with Manager to review seasonal mainline for market specific requirements on quality standard and compliance.
- Assist on product verification to support on the company’s continued effort on IP protection and enforcement within ESEA markets.
- Other projects assigned by manager.
Experience / Skills / Education Requirements:
- Education: Degree holder in Textile Apparel Management, Fashion Merchandising or equivalent, preferred.
- Special Skills: Exceptional interpersonal and communication skill.
- Ability to solve problem and well organized.
- Mature, responsible, independent, detailed minded, positive mindset and able to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS Office, strong in Excel skills and Power Point.
- Language: Fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Years of experience: 6-10 years merchandising experience in sportwear industry, product development or garment sourcing.
- Familiar with Apparel merchandising.
- With China market experience is preferred.
- With knowledge on product development and pre-production flow is preferred.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Merchandising, Purchasing, Sourcing|