Listed in HK with 8,000+ staff, our client is one of major property developers in HK. It is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
(benefits: 5-day, bonus,)
- l Candidate will develop project requirements, tasks and timelines to achieve objectives and schedule, prepare applicable design plans and test for disaster recovery / BCP to minimize disruption to the business
- l Analyze network performance and capability for continuous monitoring and improvement, as well as perform troubleshoot to resolve different network problems.
- l Establish infrastructure environment by designing network configuration and directing installation to ensure optimal network services operation and availability as according to service-level arrangement.
- l Candidate will also manage network connectivity in multi-platform networks / cloud-based network, maintain inventory of all network equipment and software license / subscription
- l Degree holder in Information Technology / Computer Sciences / Telecommunications Engineering or related disciplines
- l At least 3 years of relevant experience in network engineering technologies.
- l Solid experience in the enterprise routing, switching, Firewall, Wi-Fi, VPN, NAC, traffic shaping
- l Solid technical knowledge of and experience in structured cabling design and installation
- l CCNA / CCNP is highly preferred
- l Possession of networking certifications is an advantage
- l Excellent network troubleshooting, analytical, critical thinking and organizing skills
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|