Our client, a MNC with 20,000 staff+ focusing on security systems, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Benefits: Double pay, bonus, 5-day, 12AL, medical, dental, etc.
- To monitor the work progress and coordinate the work with sub-contractors in order to meet the project delivery schedule
- To plan, prepare and update related drawings based on project specifications, prepare design manuals and contract related documents
- To plan installation activities of electronic security system and ELV system, prepare master installation programme
- To finalize product specifications with customers and plan material delivery schedule
- To join site meetings with related external and internal parties
- To capture variation works to complete system design which are not covered in the contract
- High Diploma / Associate Degree or above in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- At least 4 years’ experience in project co-ordination and installation of ELV systems
- Holder of valid Security Personnel Permit Cat. D (SPP-D)
- Holder of Electrical Worker License (A), proficiency in MS Application and AUTOCAD software application are preferred
- Good communication and project coordination skills
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)