Posted 8 months ago
- To interface between Sales, factories, and QA team on all product technical requirements.
- To ensure all customer requirements are met throughout the development and manufacturing process
- To ensure all customer testing protocols be implemented in all production stages.
- To solve any technical issues by negotiation and best practice with customers
- Perform factory assessments / or production visits when required including on-site follow up of corrective action plan.
- Minimum 5 years in toys QA (preferably with 3 years in senior position).
- Good knowledge on Toy testing standard or consumer electronic in trading
- Experience in trading office environment.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Strong in communication and negotiation., and stay China
- Initiative-taking, independent, target oriented and good analytical skills.
- Available immediately is preferred.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||QA/QC, Compliance|