Our client is a subsidiary of a sizable MNC listed in the UK.
It provides electronic products (own products) by using OEM suppliers, and it is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Benefit: 5 Day work, double pay, 14AL, Medical, etc
- l Responsible for overseeing day to day operations of all quality functions performed by our contract manufacturers and downstream suppliers.
- l Monitor, analyze and drive continuous improvement in manufacturing process on quality issues to ensure demonstrated success in production yield and consistent good product quality performance.
- l Involve in conducting failure analysis and develop corrective and preventive measure.
- l Perform regular factory quality assessment for suppliers and follow up their corrective actions.
- l Liaise and work closely with Head-Quarter to handle quality related matters.
- l Degree holder in Quality / Electronic / Production / Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline.
- l 5+ years practical Quality Engineering experience in consumer electronic / wireless products manufacturing OR substantiate relevant work experience in Electronic Manufacturing services industry.
- l Sound Knowledge in international Safety & Regulatory Standards included RoHS and REACH requirements.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||QA/QC, Compliance|