Our client, which is a listed corporation in US (Nasdaq). It provides electronic products and is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Benefit: 5 Day work, Double Pay, Bank Holiday, Medical
- Drive contract manufacturer to ensure customer requirements are achieved through effective product and process realization.
- Ensure company quality system is well implemented in the company and at the contract manufacturers.
- Work with NPI team to ensure APQP tasks are clearly defined and delivered at contract manufacturers.
- Feedback customer complaint to contract manufacturers and drive for root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Carry out quality inspection for products shipping to customer.
- Bachelor’s degree, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background with 5 years or above relevant experience in telecommunication industry.
- Skilled in advanced product planning (APQP) and quality tools; PPAP, SPC, MSA, FMEA.
- Strong practical experience, knowledge of manufacturing systems and process technologies.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Chinese.
- Self-initiative, responsible, detail-minded and customer oriented.
- With good problem solving and communication skills, flexible and adaptable attitude
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Engineering, QA/QC, Compliance|