Posted 6 months ago
- Responsible for analyzing, planning and implementing IT-related tasks/projects including but not limited to application server installation and configuration;
- Liaising with vendors on application/system infrastructure solution design, planning and implementation; managing IT outsourcing activities;
- Supporting ongoing systems maintenance, performance monitoring and diagnoses, as well as administration, including MS Windows Servers, Active Directory, MS Exchange, Palo Alto and Cisco Firewall, Barracuda Anti Spam Firewall, Pulse Secure appliance, Peplink WIFI equipment, AV equipment, PCs and other network equipment; identifying preventing potential issues proactively
- Assisting with the maintenance of the system/network security and data integrity, including back up, disaster recovery planning and execution; preparing reports, technical documents
- implementation proposals and user manuals; and general administrative support.
- Applicants should possess a first degree comparable to HKQF Level 5 in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 5 years of hands-on experience and proficient knowledge in Windows server 2012/2016, Exchange server 2013, Backup Exec, Veeam Backup, Microsoft SQL server, Oracle Database server, Windows 10, Office 2019, Zoom, Barracuda Antispam Firewall and Palo Alto and Cisco Firewall/switch, and end user support. Experience on VMware is essential
- Relevant professional qualifications in MCITP, CCNA, OCA would be an advantage. We are looking for a meticulous, responsible and self-motivated individual who has strong troubleshooting, problem solving, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Being an effective team player as well as able to work independently is essential. Experience in programming and web-based application systems would be a definite asset.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|