- l Supervise junior to execute, monitor and complete all related Backup Operations issues, and take part in planning, designing, and transforming environments from on-premises to cloud-based.
- l Manage, configurate and deploy servers, including Window Servers, Active Directory, Office 365, Virtual Machine to ensure the highest level of availability.
- l Perform installation, configuration, testing and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools,
- l He / She will also work closely with stakeholders to gather technical requirements, architect solutions and ensure deliverables are met.
- l Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines in IT operations and system integration
- l Over 5 years of relevant work experience
- l In-depth knowledge of and hands on experience in enterprise-scale Windows technologies, such as Server platforms, Office365 Environments, Active Directory, along with solid understanding of hyperconverged infrastructure and deduplication appliances
- l Ability to work in fast paced and demanding environment
- l MCSE or VCP is highly preferred
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|