Education and experiences
- Degree as an mechanical engineer or electrical engineer
- Experience in operating and repairing CNC machinery (eg. milling, grinding or polishing machines) is an asset
- Excellent skills in problem solving, excellent organizational skills and excellent teamwork skills
- 1-5 years working experience in thin film technology
- Fluent in both spoken and written English (CET6 or equivalent level) & Chinese, Mandarin preferable
- Diligent and independent approach
- Well versed in MS Office
- Willing to travel China and Asia Pacific
- Integrate new equipment in existing systems, performing machine installation, function test, optimisation and adjustment on machines and process.
- Operate surfacing and finishing machines and manage to trained customer on our machinery in English and Chinese.
- Evaluation of processes and quality tests
- Maintenance of surfacing and finishing machines, trouble shooting and report problems or possible improvements.
- Give suggestions for improving the maintenance and machine output quality with respect to technical regulations and guidelines.
- Error diagnoses on machines and specify actions to solve error.
- Create service trip reports, create protocol (such as measuring and error logs) and document for maintain and operate machinery.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)