Our client is a toy manufacturer and they are looking for caliber candidates to apply their position:
- Responsible for handling full set of I/E, L/C & Banking documents, Tradelink and handle on-line related documents.
- Coordinate with factory and forwarders for shipment arrangement
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by manager
- Secondary graduated
- At least 3-5 years solid experience; working experience gained from toys industry is an assets
- Experience in dealing with major key retailers and familiar in using clients’ portal is an added advantage
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, detail –minded with analytical skill
- Self-motivated, responsible and willing to work under pressure and independently
- Proficient in PC Skills, such as Word, Excel, ERP
- Good comment in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement, Others|