- Handle full set Import /Export shipping documents (e.g. Invoice, Packing List, B/L, HC) and bank documents (e.g. L/C, D/P)
- Issue contracts, follow up orders and monitor shipment schedule
- Working closely with suppliers/ factories/forwarders/clients to ensure smooth and efficient flow of goods
- High Diploma or above
- Minimum 3 to 4 years shipping & production experience, preferably gained from trading or manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Letter of Credit processing is a must
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS office, especially with Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Detail minded, responsible, able to work independently and under pressure.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement|