Posted 10 months ago
- Responsible for monitoring and supervising the Shipping Department and coordinating with internal parties and customers in arrangement of shipment schedule
- Diploma or above in Logistic / Supply Chain Management.
- At least 8-10 years relevant working experience in trading or Buying office.
- Good knowledge in I/E procedure & regulation, L/C & banking document handling and Tradelink declaration.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Pleasant, meticulous and self-motivated.
- Less experience may consider be Shipping Supervisor
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement|