our client is a hi-end electronic engineering corporation. Employing more than 10,000 staff globally, it is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Analysis and high-level design of new features and projects.
- Collaborate with other architects and secure alignment across teams and organization.
- Communicate with customers and sales to guide them to the best solutions.
- Recognize areas for improvements and drive the change.
- Help define guidelines, design rules and procedures for organization.
- Support and perform code review to ensure quality and functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and solve issues that arise.
- In depth experience with C/C++ and embedded systems.
- Over 5 years of demonstrated experience developing Embedded Device projects.
- Ability to work in team and independently.
- Structured and ability to manage tasks
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Engineering, Information Technology (IT)|