Posted 1 month ago
- Based in Hong Kong, reports to the Director
- Responsible for developing and implement the strategic sourcing plan to fulfill the business needs.
- Manage the sourcing process to support the product development.
- Conduct vendor analysis, identify, evaluate potential vendors, and manage the overall vendor qualification process.
- Build and maintain business relationships with merchandising and buying team to promote products and identify gaps and issues throughout the process.
- Negotiate and monitor vendors performance in terms of the cost, quality, and timeline.
- Diploma in Marketing, Business, Retail Merchandising, or related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in sourcing and production preferably in ladies fashion accessories, at least 5 years of experience gained at managerial level in established and reputable international buying office or sourcing agent in Hong Kong.
- Strong communication, people, and partnership skills to communicate effectively with multiple working partners across the organization as well as externally.
- Understanding of buying office, manufacturing principles, materials, processes, U.S. and Europe customs, international logistics and trade with hands-on approach.
- Highest level of integrity.
- Fluent in conversation, written and comprehension of English and Mandarin
- Able to work independently while at the same time be a team-player.
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving, negotiation and time management skills.
- Able to plan and multitask various projects.
- Passionate, proactive, dynamic, flexible, and creative.
- Available for frequent business travel and willing to travel to China and other parts of the world to explore sourcing opportunities.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Merchandising, Purchasing, Sourcing|