Our client, which is a listed electronics company with more than 30,000 staff globally, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Benefits: Double pay, bonus, 5-day, educ allowance, flexible working hr, medical
Employment: permanent job and our client will directly employ candidate
- Liaise with IT management to ensure alignment of business, technical and security/privacy requirements.
- Review IT initiatives on technology risk perspective and establish & implement remediating security controls.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Information Security, and Data Privacy Regulation like GDPR and CCPA.
- Establish and review policies, guidelines, procedures in information security and data privacy area.
- Work with legal team and external counsels on the compliance of data privacy area.
- Manage and coordinate security incident response, handling and investigation process.
- Research and evaluate latest security threats & technology solutions, and latest development on data privacy regulations.
- Provide governance and support over security tools including firewall, end point protection, vulnerability management, MDM, log management, and web application penetration tools etc.
- Bachelor Degree graduates in Computing related disciplines
- Preferably with at least one of the relevant qualifications such as CISM, CISSP, CISA or other security related qualifications
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in information security management
- Proven experience in formulating and executing IT governance and compliance initiatives, like ISO27001, GDPR and CCPA
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|