Our client is a well-established textiles manufacturer and they are looking for caliber candidates to apply their position:
- Support Oeko-Tex, GRS and other sustainability certificates renewal.
- Coordinate customers audits and programs e.g. REACH, ZDHC & Higg Index.
- Implement chemical management.
- Handle sustainability enquiries from both internal & external customers.
- Handle Ad hoc tasks assigned by management team.
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Fashion & Textiles Technology.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in environmental management in Textiles and Clothing.
- Solid experience to implement and renewal of Oeko-Tex, GRS, REACH, ZDHC, Higg Index and customers certificates etc., is required.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Positive, proactive, independent with strong sense of responsibility.
- Multi-tasking, able to work under pressure.
- Frequent travel to China is required.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)