Business: Multinational automotive company and headquarter in Europe. Their company operates over 160 production location in 32 countries. They have approx 165,000 employees worldwide.
This position is to supervise an automotive repair workshop in order to provide technical support and assist Managing Director to define the company objectives and goals etc
- Handling of all technical matters within the company operation
- Handling of all matters pertaining to product warranty (e.g. customer complaints, repairs, reporting, campaigns, troubleshooting, commercial analysis and invoicing, prepare failure statistics and analyses, etc)
- Managing the company’s repair workshop and field service/mobile service activities
- Handle and control all commercial matters within the Service Department such as invoicing, prepare quotations for parts/repairs/labour charges field service and other services, delivery notes, purchases and expenses, prepare budget forecasts and Service Parts sales forecasts for the business plan and control throughout the financial year.
- Control and maintain workshop facilities, equipment, tooling and service vehicles in good condition
- Liaise with Sales and Logistics Department on parts inventory/equipment/tooling, etc. requirements for the Service Department
- Control and maintain workshop facilities, equipment, tooling and service vehicles in good order
- Report Summary to Management on a monthly basis of activities in the Service Department; report on productivity and quality of workshop
- Support Managing Director with market research, survey, analyses, etc. to further increase workshop repair business volume for the company
- Prepare workshop repair cost analysis for price finding of fixed price, exchange and repairs
- Delegate and control work actions, projects, tasks, etc. to Service Department personnel
- Support Managing Director in defining company objectives and goals within the Service Department
- Degree or equivalent in business/mechanical engineering/related discipline
- At least 5 years managerial working experience preferably in automotive industry
- Self motivated, self-starter, and able to work independently
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation, customer service and negotiation skills
- Capable to work in a team, self-initiative and able to cope with job responsibilities
- Excellent communication both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Good computer skill, e.g. MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Engineering, Others, Technician|