- Provide technical advice and support to Merchandising & Design teams and factories.
- Assess risk in sample development process, evaluate the sampling for the production, identify the difficulties that may arise during the pre-production stage and estimate the production efficiency.
- Responsible for fitting approval, size set, pattern and technical problem solving.
- Communicate fitting comments and provide technical advices to customers to ensure their standard to products or samples are fulfilled.
- Strengthen the technical support and provide a production friendly workmanship in samples.
- Assist to drive improvement of fitting performance.
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above in Clothing / Textiles.
- 3-10 years or above experience with strong technical experience in Brassieres
- Possess paper pattern knowledge and grading experiences.
- Able to deal with foreign designers and fit technicians of customers independently.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese is a must.
- Good PC skill in Microsoft Office.
- Based in Hong Kong with frequent travel to factory in China/ Asian countries.
- Candidates with less experience but positive learning attitude will also be considered.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Merchandising, Purchasing, Sourcing, Technician