Listed and headquartered in the U.K., our client is a sizable corporation providing technology in the areas of engineering, optical, medical, dental, etc.. It is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Benefit: double pay, bonus, attractive medical plan, Dental, etc.
- Take ownership of all product testing processes and equipment
- Ensure sufficient equipment is available and well maintained at all times.
- Product inspection and functional testing by defined test procedures.
- Work closely with Service Centre Administrator to ensure that products are inspected and processed in a timely manner to defined timescales.
- Communicate with internal engineers and managers to assess the functional state of the product and determine follow up actions.
- Administration of the internal Customer Complaint Quality Assurance system.
- Ensuring that root cause analysis reports are issued and communicated to customers and distributors in a timely manner.
- Higher Diploma in engineering, preferably in mechanical or electronic engineering.
- Fundamental engineering skills, with a basic understanding of electromechanical products. Additional diagnostic skills are desirable.
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent time-management and task organisation skills
- Proficiency in PC applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, etc.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)