A freight forwarding company is looking for caliber candidates to apply their position:
The Job :
- Travel to Europe and China to attend meeting
- Being a company representative to attend freight forwarding association conference
- Maintain good communicate and relationship with overseas agents to obtain business.
- Responsible for procurement of the ocean freight rate.
- Negotiate and manage contracts with carriers.
- Design and plan for business growth across Europe markets.
- Coordinate and communicate with oversea offices on daily trade issues.
The Person :
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain
- At least 10 years of solid experience in Freight forwarding industries
- Proficient in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Frequent travel to Europe countries and Shanghai
- Willing to station in Shanghai
- Able to work independently and under pressure
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Accounting & Finance, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement, Sales & Marketing