Business: Trading- Multinational
Working hours: 9:00- 5:30 p.m
HR team: 4 staff in HK
20% CSR, 80% HR- Payroll + C & B
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR duties including payroll, P-fund administration, taxation, insurance renewal.;
- Assist in annual review including manpower planning, budget preparation, performance management, HR policy & salary revision etc.;
- Supporting HRIS maintenance and enhancement.
- Supporting corporate sustainability and regulatory targets by organizing CSR programs
- Any other assigned tasks
- Degree in Human Resources Management.
- 5 years or above solid working experience in payroll admin with expatriates in sizable
- Familiar with Payroll & SAP System, Accounting, Labor Ordinance & related ordinances
- Proficiency in MS Office & Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written and spoken English & Mandarin, Japanese will be preferable.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer oriented, detail-minded, a good team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Positive and proactive attitude and with strong sense of responsibility.
- Willing to travel for business trip
- Immediately available will be an advantage.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|