An electronic components company is looking for caliber candidates to apply their position:
- Report to the Senior Logistics Manager
- Manage the Logistics Department with focus in the day-to-day operations, including warehouse & shipping team
- Develop performance indicators to measure the performance of the department and individual staff members
- Ensure that a high quality of warehouse and delivery services is provided to both the principals and the customers.
- Ensure that the entire data/ system job is being done in an efficient and timely manner with procedures preperly in place
- Maintain a good document control and filing system within the department that can meet both the statutory requirement and the ISO quality system requirements on documentation.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Senior Logistics Manager
- Diploma or above in logistics management or relevant disciplines
- Over 10 years experience in Shipping and Warehouse operations in Electronics component industry and at least 5 years in supervisory experience
- With exposure in China trade is a must
- Experience in tradelink, FlexSystem and Epicor is an advantage
- Good knowledge on import and export compliance regarding strategic controlled regulations and laws with issues on license application
- Good skills on leadership, planning, organizing and controlling
- Strong communication skills and able to handle multi tasks
- Good in MS office including MS Excel, MS Work and Outlook; good in vlookup and pivot table
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Mandarin
- Experience in China or global logistics trade will be an advantage
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement